Monday 2 January 2017

Dash Kitten is Moving House!

If you comment on this post from 2017 you are automatically marked as spam because this account has MOVED. If you insist on commenting and not bothering to read the text contained herein - YOU WILL BE DELETED.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Yes, at long last DashKitten.com is a reality, not just a dream. Please honour me by joining me at my new Word Press page here. You can even join my email list to keep up to date!

Spammers will not be made welcome.

In fact the only people who comment here are spammers. Bye Bye guys!

You will be made welcome and, I hope, enjoy what we are getting up to.

 


3 comments:

  1. Concatulations on new bloggy, Dash *high paws*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new bloggie is beautiful!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your condolences for our precious boy. The love from everybody is helping us through our sadness.

    ReplyDelete